While it is hard to comprehend everything that has transpired recently, the one thing that has not changed is how much we value our Greater Cincinnati nonprofit community and look forward to continuing our work with agencies in the days ahead. We recognize this is a challenging time for many as we all adjust to “new normals” at home and in our financial and business dealings. I just want you to know that OneSource Center continues in our work of supporting nonprofit agencies at this critical time.
In the last month, we have had to adjust our service models due to physical distancing guidelines, but our staff and volunteers continue to make a positive impact on the nonprofit community. Some highlights:
- OneSource Center leadership has developed informational webinars directed to nonprofit needs.
- A “Nonprofit Resources in Response to COVID-19” web page has been developed for easy agency use and reference.
- OneSource Center co-hosted a peer-to-peer virtual session with nonprofit leadership organizations and the Cincinnati Regional Chamber providing counsel and sharing of information and resources.
- Our consulting team continues to provide support to nonprofits and has developed a “Relaunch” program to guide nonprofits as they move forward in a changing landscape in the days ahead. Our consultants will work with nonprofits to revisit their mission, evaluate program areas, forecast their financial picture, and build a plan for moving forward. Contact Vickie Ciotti at [email protected] for more information.
- The OneSource Center Shoppers Club is accepting furniture orders through email, ensuring safety for members and staff alike. A new online catalog is available here with email ordering.
- Our social media presence remains strong, highlighting nonprofit developments of interest to nonprofit organizations. Check us out on Facebook and LinkedIn!
And last but certainly not least, OneSource Center has great news to share! In order to improve our impact, we have been safely utilizing this time to facilitate a move to new facilities that are more centrally located to the nonprofits we serve.
On a personal and professional level, we are inspired by the nonprofits we work with, many of them doing the front-line work that so greatly needs to be done. We are thankful to them and to all those serving in so many service capacities in this challenging time.
Rest assured OneSource Center is still here to guide, assist and support nonprofits with counsel, products and training to move them into new and continued ways of service. That’s what we do, and we are proud to work with you.
Best wishes to you and yours,