COVID 19 Help
The unprecedented outbreak of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) has caused much uncertainty and unrest throughout our region and the world. It is during a time such as this, that we need to be vigilant about helping our fellow man as much as we can.
In order to address the circumstances caused by this outbreak, we must formulate new processes to provide needed services. It is important, however, that in the process of doing good, we aren’t causing more harm. That is why we must follow the recommended guidelines to minimize the risk of spreading this virus.
There are a number of practical steps that can be taken as outlined by The Ohio Department of Health:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer only if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Avoid contact with sick people.
- Avoid non-essential travel.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
For additional information, please use the following sites to stay up-to-date on this rapidly changing pandemic.
- HelpLink 2-1-1 is available as an information and referral resource. Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, this help line is staffed by professionally trained, live customer service operators. Simply dial 2-1-1 or CLICK HERE to access information online.
- You can access the Center for Disease Control and Prevention fact sheet on COVID-19, CLICK HERE.
- The Ohio Governor’s website address for COVID-19 guidelines may be found CLICKING HERE
- Discount prescription assistance through Familywize: CLICK HERE