Gorman Heritage Farm Update as of May 6, 2020

Update as of May 6, 2020

Please know that Gorman Heritage Farm is working very hard to run camp this summer if at all possible, and we are still waiting for camps to be given approval to open by Governor Mike DeWine. If camp can operate under new guidelines from the CDC, we will run camp accordingly, with specific recommendations from the American Camp Association.

We expect this information to be made public by May 15, 2020, and our decisions about summer camp 2020 will be made public by Monday, May 18.

At this point, we must make the unfortunate announcement that we will no longer have Week 1 Farm Adventures camp, the week of June 1 – 5. This is in light of Governor Mike DeWine’s announcement of extending Ohio’s shelter-in-place order until May 29, which eclipses our staff training week. We are now planning to operate staff training week the first week of June, and therefore must cancel our first week of camp.

Share This