Ronald McDonald House suspends Taste of Hope, Snack, Activity and Guest Service Volunteers
As the world changes around us in response to COVID19, one thing remains constant: our mission to offer a community of compassion and support to our guest families. We are taking every precaution to ensure the safety of our guest families, staff and volunteers during this critical time.
Beginning Saturday, March 14, 2020, we made important changes to our operations:
- The Taste of Hope program is suspended. RMH chefs will prepare all meals.
- All snacks and activities that involve outside visitors are suspended.
- All guest service volunteer shifts are suspended.
- Except essential staff and guest families, no one will be permitted to enter the House.
- Our Day Visitor program is suspended.